Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here's to Family!

I've had the priviledge of being included as a member of some wonderful families over the years, but I am just beginning to understand the power of that familial connection. I'm just beginning to comprehend the vastness of the reality of the pre-existence, mortality and eternatiy.


Perhaps it has been working in the temple that has blosomed this awareness in me. Perhaps it has been the opportunity to watch the good examples around me of temple marriage and the raising of a righteous family within the context of the gospel. What ever the reason, I am grateful for my tesimony of the importance of family.

Thank you to my own wonderful family and all those who have adopted me over the years.

3 comments:

thecotefamily said...

I like the word game...did great this round, once I figured out how to answer!!! Great to see you blogging again! You know how much our family considers you family!!!

Undaunted said...

I am so thankful for my beautiful family. They are a blessing that I struggle to comprehend. We are truely blessed to have an eternal perspective. Glad to see you blogging again. Miss you.

Anonymous said...

I love the word game too, I got them all. I have always thought of you as part of my family! I'm so glad I get to know you.