Tuesday, July 22, 2008

1. As a comment on my blog,(if you would be so kind)
leave one memory that you have of us together.
It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This blog curtisy of LL.
Thanks
1. blogging friends
2. summer
3. living in the lakes region

11 comments:

Homeschool Mom said...

I remember you bringing shrimp to my house! YUCK! I also remember all of the great times having you here. You are my angel!

Maria

Cindi said...

Two words...
SNIPES and SNORING!!!

What a great first time camping experience for me! In spite of the porta potty and torrential rain everyday!!! It was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I remember going to your camp, trying sail, and seeing the biggest fish ever under your dock! Also, all the good times at camp and YW's!

Cindi said...

OKAY...SO WHAT HAPPENED THAT WAS EMBARRASSING AT "REBA"???

Erica said...

It's a memory of you and Noah. He was around 6 months old, we were at the beach, and you were holding him. He wouldn't stop fussing and I told you to sing "How much is that doggie in the window?" to him and he stopped crying and you two had a nice time swimming together! :)

Michelle said...

My memory is when you came to my house to help me figure out how much food storage to buy for the year and we had pizza for dinner and it snowed tons and you still made it home safely

Becky said...

All the times you have come to my house - especially on a snowy day. We seemed to have quite a few of those last year. They were fun because we were able to just hang.

Cindi said...

I remember getting excited when you said you were STARTING A BLOG!!! Seems so long, so few posts ago!!! :-)

Unknown said...

beading at Zion's Camp at the womens get-away! Did you finish that bracelet?

Erica said...

KATHY, GIVE US A BLOG UPDATE!!!!! WE MIIIISSSS YOOOOUUUUU!!

Sojourner said...

Going to the temple with you and getting my training started,that first session was a bit overwhelming as I had never done that before,thank you!